Echo Dot (3rd Gen) bundle with Fire TV Stick

Thursday, April 11, 2019

How can I get my measurements?


Hello!

I always have customers that want to order but, they don’t know their wrist size. I am creating this page for you. There are several ways to do this…… you will use the same measurer that the seamstress use when they make clothes. Yes, the same thing.


Where can I get it?

You can get this anywhere! Yes anywhere. Walmart sell them. Dollar general sell them. Hobby lobby sell them and plenty other places. It does not have to be expensive. Use this link to see Walmart brand. stroll down a bit..... 


How do I do it myself?

You can have someone do the measurements or you can di it yourself. Its not that difficult. Click here to see my YouTube video. You will use the inches side to get the measurements. Women range from 6.0-8.5. Just take a picture of the measurements while its on the arm.


What do I do with these measurements?

If and when you order, you will provide the picture to Lanetta or Lesa. This will let us know your size. Please keep in mind the measurements are needed, the type of piece you want to order along with your payment will complete your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Peb Fergie Beads is looking for Sales Executives!

Peb Fergie Beads is looking for Sales Executives! Peb Fergie Bead Executives! We also have whole sales options for sales. We ne...