Echo Dot (3rd Gen) bundle with Fire TV Stick

Friday, May 31, 2019

The Name Plate Necklace Testing complete

Please read ALL information in full.

Hello!

I posted the necklace with the name plate on it. The plate on the one I made is silver. I have a gold one on the way. 

Testing is done! I have cleaned it twice and wear it all the time. I love it

Plate price: $75
Plain Necklace (small beads ONLY): $55 (price for necklace to put on plate) up to 18”
Fancy Necklace similar to one in photo $85 (price for necklace to put on plate) up to 18”
Option 1: Plate ($75) + Small plain bead necklace ($55) = $130
Option 2:Plate ($75) + Fancy Necklace beaded necklace ($85) = $160
Current lead time for Plate to be made & mailed: 3 weeks
An add’l 3 days for me to make the necklace once I get it. I can check for rush orders however it will cost more.

How to order?
Inbox me. Place the picture & size of the item you want. I will confirm pricing then Cash app should be sent. Once cash App is sent the order is confirmed.
1. The name you want 
2. Length of the necklace upto 18”

3. Gold or silver
4. Option 1 for necklace or option 2

Send all info to my inbox. I will then discuss the option and total price. Then you pay via cashapp. No order will be placed until full payment has been made.

Inbox me those details. It could take up to 3 weeks for the plate to return and I make the necklace.



New Just added
Option 3: (cheaper option) with the Link necklace: Up to 18" $30 for necklace only add the plate price for complete pricing. $105 total

 
I do not make the plates. I buy them from a vendor. The beads are all gold filled The plate is gold casted over sterling silver. Plates in real gold are over $400






This time frame is based on the time it takes to make the plate and mail it to me. Order must be paid in full before I order it. There is no refund for the plate based on quality because the plate is gold casted over sterling silver. There may not be a problem and I have read reviews and they all look good. Please read my return policy. Gold filled beads are used for the necklace and gold-filled beads are not solid gold. With proper care they do not fade. Not taking care of beads could cost problems with the gold shade on the beads.

4 comments:

  1. Global Trendz Fashion offering the anklets for sale that gives a unique and innocent look. These socks are of high quality, durable and suitable for all outfits.

    ReplyDelete

  2. The Liztek wireless doorbell features a wide range extending to 1000 feet in an open area and 500 feet in an enclosed area. So, you will never miss any visitors even if you are several rooms away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are searching cash for gold so you are at right place because we are one of the best Gold buyer who provides maximum cash for gold in 2 minutes. If you want to sell your gold jewelry so you can come at our store or you can also get benefit our home pickup service. We will give you extra cash for gold because we are not local jeweller or mediator. we deal directly to customer. You can sell here all the types of jewelry like scrap gold jewelry, old gold jewelry, gold chain, gold ring, gold necklace and so on. You can visit our websites to get contact details of us. Please click on given websites.
    Cash for Gold
    Cash for Gold
    Cash for Gold
    Cash for Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog post, I love citrine. It has helped me through the years with depression and just makes me feel really good. This crystal is one of the best to have in your collection. https://bijouauraful.com/

    ReplyDelete

Peb Fergie Beads is looking for Sales Executives!

Peb Fergie Beads is looking for Sales Executives! Peb Fergie Bead Executives! We also have whole sales options for sales. We ne...